Future major software developments
- Support for OASIS
- Deep Learning and automatic defect classification
- SPIN CAD Modifications
- High density speed and stability improvement
- Updated statistics
- Batch comparisson
- Mask reduced inspection
- Added 3D inspection
- Added support for GDS files
- Rendering of individual layers can now be switched on or off in DXF, DWG and GDS Cad models
- Added Cad model scaling option
Improvements on the registration setup GUI of percent inspection.
Added lots of tooltips to fields in percent inspection setup GUI.
Added Product grouping on the Main tab.
Upgraded SPIN Installer. Added an option to install config and additional files during the setup process.
- Added support to use UltimET motor controllers.
Added rotary calibration.
- Bugfixes and improvements.
- Added finer multi-threading to Percent Inspection. Instead of inspecting one frame on one thread, the inspection of a single frame is also multi-threaded. This speeds up the inspection in case there are not so many frames and a lot of CPU cores.
- Improved CAD image memory cache. It can now return images that are contained in images in the cache. It cuts them out.
- Added Print Shift Display upgrade for Epcos.
- Added support for new systems: Institute 715, Sensata.
- Removed some old systems from the source code: Continental, Ceramtec, Keko, LineScanInterop.
- Deleted Laser Cut Inspection. It was very old, not working and not used by anyone.
- Bugfixes and improvements